Best Business Bank Account for SARL/GmbH

GUMY

Hi everyone,

I’m planning to open a SaRL/GmbH and I’d like to know what you think is the best Swiss commercial bank account ?

I would need a multi-currency account (CHF, EUR, USD) and an easy-to-use mobile banking application.

Too bad Neon or Zak don’t offer business accounts…

Do you have any recommendations?

Hi @GUMY

I use Migros Bank for the bank, but I would not really recommend it. Their applications are awful (and getting worse) and the two-factor system is just very painful, especially for a company. They are cheap, though.

I have not tried another one. I do not think you will find a multi-currency account for a company at a fair price. You will likely multiple accounts instead.

Hi @GUMY

I use Migros Bank for the bank, but I would not really recommend it. Their applications are awful (and getting worse) and the two-factor system is just very painful, especially for a company. They are cheap, though.

I have not tried another one. I do not think you will find a multi-currency account for a company at a fair price. You will likely multiple accounts instead.
Thanks for your reply @Baptiste
I am wondering if I can make the "compte de consignation" with a classic swiss bank and then when my SaRL is created, move to an online bank like N26 or Revolut Business to use as my main SaRL bank account . Is this possible ?

It's likely possible, yes. But it will depend on how you make business. The problem is that neither Revolut nor N26 will give you a CH IBAN. So when invoicing your customers, you will either need to give them extra instructions for transfers or make them transfer in EUR or to the EU IBAN which will incur fees.

It's likely possible, yes. But it will depend on how you make business. The problem is that neither Revolut nor N26 will give you a CH IBAN. So when invoicing your customers, you will either need to give them extra instructions for transfers or make them transfer in EUR or to the EU IBAN which will incur fees.
Thanks for your reply again !
Ohh I thought Revolut Business could give me a CH IBAN like my personal Revolut Account does, are you sure about that??
Anyway I rarely get paid in CHF, it is always either in EUR or USD so I guess that won't be a problem

Ohh I thought Revolut Business could give me a CH IBAN like my personal Revolut Account does, are you sure about that??
The personal Revolut account does not give you a personal CH IBAN. The CH IBAN is the one of Revolut and can only be used for deposits for your account. If you do not enter the reference number, it will not go to your account.
Anyway I rarely get paid in CHF, it is always either in EUR or USD so I guess that won't be a problem
In that case, it may be an adequate solution for your business indeed.

The personal Revolut account does not give you a personal CH IBAN. The CH IBAN is the one of Revolut and can only be used for deposits for your account. If you do not enter the reference number, it will not go to your account.
Yeah you're totally right, thanks !!

So if I undertand it well, if someone sends me CHF to a non-CH IBAN, they will pay some fees ?

Maybe I should find a Neo-Bank with a CH IBAN. I don't know if Wise Business or N26 Business offer one. I can't find the answer online..

So if I undertand it well, if someone sends me CHF to a non-CH IBAN, they will pay some fees ?
That's very likely indeed.
Maybe I should find a Neo-Bank with a CH IBAN. I don't know if Wise Business or N26 Business offer one. I can't find the answer online..
N26 does not have one. Maybe Wise, but I would be surprised. The reason is likely that it's too expensive for them to get personal CH IBAN.

Back