Cheaper AI and other Services

unbalanced

New member
Hi all,

I just wanted to share something I have been using for quite a while.

I have been buying some digital subscriptions from sellers on a Turkish marketplace website. The prices are much cheaper. For example, I paid around 3 CHF for 1 year of Gemini, about 1.75 CHF for 1 month of ChatGPT Pro, and around 14 CHF per month for combined API access (Claude + ChatGPT + Gemini, around 800 requests per day), which I use with Roo-Code/Cline.

Regarding how they offer such things: I guess they are buying a business account or have coupon or buy from another sellers...

So far, I haven't had any problems. On the platform you can see the seller's ratings, number of trades and comments, so it feels relatively safe. Most of the sellers also offer a kind of guarantee, but it depends on the person. (you should ask about it)

I dont stick to one seller. I just compare offers and choose the best price at that time. If anyone is interested, I can show you how I usually find them.

The only tricky part is the payment. You can’t send money via SEPA because Turkey is not part of the EU/EEA system. So a normal bank transfer usually doesn’t work. The best option is to ask the seller if they accept crypto (for example USDT or USDC). In theory, I could pay from my bank account and you send me the money via TWINT or bank transfer, but I am not sure if that could create tax issues for me, so it is probably better if you could handle payment yourself. If not, then write me and let's see.

here are some examples:

1771937593066.png

1771937627951.png
1771937641782.png


The prices are in Turkish Lira (TL). At the moment 1 CHF is around 56.6 TL.

Here are some example links. The site is in Turkish and usually the seller shares WhatsApp or Telegram contact details in the post:

https://www.r10.net/hesap-lisans-al...679-antivirus-ve-vpn-lisanslari-128274-a.html

https://www.r10.net/chatgpt-openai/...arantili-hizmet-ve-aninda-aktivasyon9989.html

https://www.r10.net/hesap-lisans-al...ca-premium-ai-aracina-tek-ucretle-erisin.html


PS: I am not earning anything from this. Just sharing my experience in case it helps someone.

If you have questions, let me know.
 
The price differences are certainly interesting, but I would be a bit cautious with very cheap subscriptions, especially when it is not clear how the accounts are being provided. For me, reliability and privacy would probably matter more than saving a few francs. It would also be good to know whether these offers remain valid if the seller's account or payment method changes.
 
Back
Top