Finpension 3a - Dividend optimization strategy.

sulk4458

New member
Hi all,

I'd like a feedback on my 3a strategy.
| UBS (CH) Index Fund 2 – Equities Europe ex CH I-X-acc | 40%
| UBS (CH) Institutional Fund – Equities Emerging Markets Global Passive II I-X-acc | 20%
| UBS (CH) Index Fund – Equities Switzerland All NSL I-X-acc | 15%
| UBS (CH) Index Fund 2 – Equities Japan Pension NSL I-X-acc | 15%
| UBS (CH) Index Fund – Equities Pacific ex Japan NSL I-X-acc | 9%


This coupled with an IBKR stragety which would add VTI proportionally.

My target is to optimize (by reducing dividens) a 100% VT strategy on IBKR.
 
Not sure I understand your goal correctly.
  • Replicate VT as close as possible in 3a?
  • Be as dividend heavy in as possible in 3a since they are tax free?
  • Avoid US stocks in 3a and have all US stocks in IBKR through VTI?
 
Hi @gaijin ,

I want an overall 100% VT exposure between IBKR and Finpension 3a.

Currently I have 100% VT in IBKR and a single VT-like ETF in Finpension (I don't remember the name right now).

I want to optimize the overall exposure by trying to be as close to 100% to VT as possibile but putting the dividend heaviest part of my portfolio in 3a.
My current capacity in finpension 3a is way inferior compared to total IBKR portfolio, so the best I can do is try to replicate ex-US makets there (which are more dividend heavy markets) in the 3a, but I still need to offset it in the IBKR portfolio with VTI. Otherwise I would simply be finding myself leaning towards ex-US.
 
Back
Top