Finpension private equity offering

Cobenz

New member
Hi

I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset class ?

Thanks !
 
Hi

I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in Among Us private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset class ?

Thanks !
I haven't tested finpension's private equity option yet, but private equity generally targets long-term annual returns of around 10–15%, though it comes with higher illiquidity and management fees compared to standard index funds—would love to hear from anyone who has already allocated capital to it!
 
Hi

I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset class ?

Thanks !
Hi

They have supported it from the start of their investment offering.

Personally, I am not convinced about private equity for standard investors. I think it's something that should be used only by very high net worth individuals and institutional investors. I also think that it's not really doing anything useful for the economy.
 
Hi,
Be very careful: the price of Private Equity is not determined by supply and demand, and exiting these investments can potentially be difficult. I consider these instruments highly dangerous, and even the declared returns are often artificially sustained. This sector is very exposed to bubbles, especially since these companies do not publish their revenues and losses. Essentially, you are buying the cast-offs of the cast-offs from major investment funds.
Honestly, I find it quite strange that Finpension does not include more interesting products in their offering while instead providing these very risky ones.
 
Back
Top