How to declare what I got invested in IBKR?

OxygeN

Hi.
Another question that came up is the tax declaration part. As of now, it was fairly easy for the investment part: I received a PDF from UBS which I would simply import into EasyTax (AG) and it would fill out everything for me.
How do I have to proceed next year with the money I got invested through IBKR?

TIA

You can generate and download your annual tax report via Performance&Berichte -> Kontoauszüge -> Aktivität. Set Zeitraum to Jährlich.

I use online tax declaration, where I input the investment sum (and since last year also the dividends) and upload the report from IBKR. It is probably not precise, but the tax office hasn't complained so far.

Just another thing: am I right understanding that VT will pay out dividends once a year, meaning that the "unrealisierter Gewinn" in USD will be paid out on my USD account on IBKR?

Just another thing: am I right understanding that VT will pay out dividends once a year, meaning that the "unrealisierter Gewinn" in USD will be paid out on my USD account on IBKR?
That does not sound right.

VT will pay dividends each quarter.
And unrealized profits are the profits you have made between when you bought and now, but since you have not sold the shares, they are not realized.

That does not sound right.

VT will pay dividends each quarter.
And unrealized profits are the profits you have made between when you bought and now, but since you have not sold the shares, they are not realized.
Can you help me better understand?
VT pays dividends each quarter. What does this in a practical sense mean? As a comparison: I am holding stocks from the company I work for and each year the dividends get paid in terms of money which is paid to me on my bank account (of course with 35% withholding tax already deducted). Is it the same with VT?
And: what I see as "unrealised profits" has nothing to do with "dividends"?
TIA.

Back