Transfer of 3a?

MrBünzli

Yeah, so I'm finally thinking of changing my PF 3a to True Wealth 3a.

I never liked that PostFinance changed their funds from passive to active management with an ESG focus back in 2022.
I never agreed to that when signing and investing into those funds. This goes against reason and the customer, in my opinion.

So I have to sell all the fund's assets and then with a form from True Wealth get the whole thing transferred over?
Do I potentially lose stuff when doing that transfer? Has anyone done this as well?

Hi

Even though it sucks, it will pay off in the long term.

Yes, you have to switch your account to cash and then let True Wealth drive the transfer. You could also not convert to cash and then PF will do it, but the last time I did, I sold the funds myself and then let the transfer do its thing.

You will not lose anything, but you will be out of the market for a few days at least. This means that between the time you sell your funds and the time you buy back other funds on the other end, the market may have moved. If it moved up, you have lost a little money and if it moved down, you have gained a little money. But in the long term, this should not matter.

Yeah, so I'm finally thinking of changing my PF 3a to True Wealth 3a.

I never liked that PostFinance changed their funds from passive to active management with an ESG focus back in 2022.
I never agreed to that when signing and investing into those funds. This goes against reason and the customer, in my opinion.

So I have to sell all the fund's assets and then with a form from True Wealth get the whole thing transferred over?
Do I potentially lose stuff when doing that transfer? Has anyone done this as well?

May I ask why TW 3a and not Finpension or VIAC?

Back