I haven't tested finpension's private equity option yet, but private equity generally targets long-term annual returns of around 10–15%, though it comes with higher illiquidity and management fees compared to standard index funds—would love to hear from anyone who has already allocated capital to it!Hi
I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in Among Us private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset class ?
Thanks !
HiHi
I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset class ?
Thanks !
I haven’t used Finpension’s private equity option myself, but I’d also be interested in hearing how the fees and fund selection compare with other private equity platforms. The potential returns can be attractive, but I think the long lock-up period, liquidity, and overall costs are just as important to consider. Would be great to hear from someone who has actually invested through the app.Hi
I saw that finpension is now offering an option to invest in private equity on their app. Does anyone has experience with it and can share any feedback ? What potential returns can one expect from this asset fnaf class ?
Thanks !