How much 3a count do you think create?

Hello guys.

I think you know. We need have several 3a count for pay less taxes. My question is... how much 3a count do you think create? And how much money do you think add each count?

Thank you for yours answers.

I'm hesitate when is the good moment.

My strategy is fairly simple:
* Create one 3a each year until I have 5
* Then, each year invest into the account that has the lowest amount

That's it :) No need to sweat it.

A bit different topic. Frankly offers 100chf bonus to move your current 3a to them with at least 7k. I have a bit less than 8k on a finpension one. You think it is worth it?

Also makes the point to not have too much money in one for such deals

A bit different topic. Frankly offers 100chf bonus to move your current 3a to them with at least 7k. I have a bit less than 8k on a finpension one. You think it is worth it?

Also makes the point to not have too much money in one for such deals
Moving from Finpension to Frankly for 100 CHF is not worth it. This means selling (with fees) and buying again (with fees) while staying out of the market for a while. I would say it's only interesting if you have a bad 3a.

My strategy is fairly simple:
* Create one 3a each year until I have 5
* Then, each year invest into the account that has the lowest amount

That's it :) No need to sweat it.
This makes sense to me when considering 6 withdrawing years where 1 is the pension fund.
But for some reason Comparis comes to a different conclusion:
"Example: if a single man retires at the age of 65 and wants to close his first 3a account at the age of 60, he has six years to make 3a withdrawals. That means would make sense for him to have six accounts."
That sounds wrong no? Like most people will have a pension fund which gives you 5 (as you mentioned) and not 6 (as they mention).

This makes sense to me when considering 6 withdrawing years where 1 is the pension fund.
But for some reason Comparis comes to a different conclusion:
"Example: if a single man retires at the age of 65 and wants to close his first 3a account at the age of 60, he has six years to make 3a withdrawals. That means would make sense for him to have six accounts."
That sounds wrong no? Like most people will have a pension fund which gives you 5 (as you mentioned) and not 6 (as they mention).
I would think that Comparis expects the single man to make no withdrawals from the second pillar and receive a pension instead.

I think, like @Max, this does not take into account the second pillar as a lump sum but as a pension.

This is actually a good point I should mention in my article.

Back