referral codes

AGZH86

hi all

not sure if Baptiste would agree, but how about we share our referral codes for our banks, brokers ecc so we can all profit?

of course with Baptiste's ok first

if not ok pls no worries and delete the post

Thanks for asking!

As long as it's a code for a service for which I don't have one (like VIAC, for instance), I don't mind. It should be kept within a single thread for each service.

But I'd rather not have my forum compete with the blog :)

Thanks for asking!

As long as it's a code for a service for which I don't have one (like VIAC, for instance), I don't mind. It should be kept within a single thread for each service.

But I'd rather not have my forum compete with the blog :)
Hello, Baptiste! So, if I am looking for a referral code for Selma (haven't found one in the blog), what is the best way to ask this question? A new separate topic?

@Baptiste Wicht, I haven't found a referral code for Interactive Brokers from you. Is that intentional because of their regulations (e.g. no help in setting up an account etc.)?
I opened my account recently with a code from a random person on the internet which gives new users shares from IBKR worth 1% of the portfolio (up to a max. of 1000$ of IBKR stocks), which one can cash out after 1 year.

@Baptiste Wicht, I haven't found a referral code for Interactive Brokers from you. Is that intentional because of their regulations (e.g. no help in setting up an account etc.)?
Unfortunately, my link for Interactive Brokers does not give any advantage to my readers. The IB affiliate program in Europe is different from that in the US. And I can't use the Friends code on the blog since this would be an abuse as per their rules.

Back