Cheapest 3a solution: TER 0.14%?

Omainec

I read your blogs on the best 3a solutions and your conclusion seems to be:
finpension > VIAC < Frankly/True Wealth >> everything else.
Right?
I have a question though. Last year I started to use True Wealth for my 3a pillar and since then they do not charge any administration fees on that part on my TW-portfolio. Only the product costs. So the TER on my 3a there is 0.14%. They do not guarantee this forever, but doesn't this make TW the cheapest 3a solution out there at the moment?
I'm even considering to move my VIAC portfolio over there.
Or am I missing something?
Thanks for your opinion

Hi,

It's true that currently, they are the cheapest. We don't know how long it will last, but they do have the price advantage. There are few more fees (stamp duty and currency conversion).

True wealth is cheap for a 3a stock account - but i believe the last time i checked the challenge is that you cannot chose your mix of products.
Don't know about finpension, but in viac you are quite free here - eg. you can chose the amount you want to hedge or not (i don't like CHF hedging but many default strategies in 3a accounts force you too); you can invest significant portions outside of switzerland (again for some reason many 3a accounts force you to do home bias).

but i believe the last time i checked the challenge is that you cannot chose your mix of products.
Don't know about finpension, but in viac you are quite free here
You have some flexibility, but not as much as with Finpension, that's true. But you can also get rid of Currency Hedging with True Wealth normally.

Back