Discussing meetups

Morse Flores

Just saying hello to everyone! It's my first attempt here! I am based in Geneva! Quick question, are there any plans or interest of meeting in person to

Just saying hello to everyone! It's my first attempt here! I am based in Geneva! Quick question, are there any plans or interest of meeting in person to

Feel free to organize a meetup in the Chat category. If the meeting is near me, I may try to join, but Geneva is too far for me. I was thinking of organizing a meetup in the coming months in Fribourg if people are interested.

Meetup is a great idea. I feel like the number of members is growing here, so one day @Baptiste Wicht can make an exception and leave his village to meet the members ) So do I :))) Will leave my village and see the world.

From my exchange with people, many of my readers are centered around Zurich. I know there are a few in Geneva and Lausanne, but I don't have (nor want to) precise stats about my readers or the forum members.

Lets just organize a time and place, and whoever shows up -> shows up. KIS (keep it simple)
I am in! Even for a coffee or a drinks after work or during the weekend! I am based in Geneva, anyone who is interested to meet up, you are most welcome to reach out. Are we allowed to share contact number here?

Back