Hi
@Baptiste Wicht ,
First of all, thank you for your blog. I find it extremely useful and really appreciate all the work you put into sharing your research and experience.
I’ve read your articles and comments on equity glidepaths, and I understand that your current long-term preference is to eventually hold 100% stocks in retirement, while you would consider starting retirement with a lower equity allocation if you no longer had income from the blog.
What I’m particularly interested in is how you would implement this in practice.
Would you gradually move from 100% stocks to something like 80/20 during the last few years before FIRE, or only adjust the allocation once you actually early-retire?
Also, if I understood correctly, you plan to withdraw your second pillar entirely as a lump sum. Once you receive it, would you invest it immediately according to your overall portfolio allocation, for example VT/CHSPI, or would you use part of it to build the cash/bond portion of the glidepath?
And once retired, over what period would you expect to move from, say, 80% stocks back towards 100% stocks?
Finally, within the equity portion, do you expect to keep roughly the same VT/CHSPI allocation you use today?
Thanks again!
Klaus