Which financial product should i choose for....?

MIG

I don t know if anyone had the same doubts when they started investing.
My question is that i started saving money 2 years ago, but i ve only started investing in the last 2 months.
My strategy is to invest in SeP 500 every month. I don t want to invest all the money at once because i want to be exposed to fluctuatinons, and i think that the market is overvalued. My strategy is to invest more agressively in SeP500 when the bear market starts, but in the meantime i want to protect my saving from inflation at least.
Which financial product should i choose?
Do you think this is a good strategy?

Which financial product should i choose?
If you want to protect it but keep it available at low risk, the only option is a short-term investment such as a savings account or directly into your broker account. If you use a good broker, you will get some interest in your CHF (or USD if you are going to buy S&P500 in USD anyway).
Do you think this is a good strategy?
I don't think it's a particularly good strategy, no :)

Historically, time in the market has beaten timing the market on average. How do you know when the bear market starts? What if it does not start in the next five years? If you are investing for the long term (10-15+ years), it does not matter much, just invest the money now and everything will average out. If you are investing for the short term, it may be a different matter.

Back