Votes: 3 6.3%
  • UBS / CS

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Yuh

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • A private bank

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Thanks @WillSnow ! I have the same plan. Our salary account is Migros Bank, but we plan to move it to Neon once they have joint accounts. I already pay all my bills from neon to avoid the stupid Migros app.

@Minimalistefrugaliste You are saying that organizing your expenses in Zak is better than in Neon? Are you doing your entire budget in Zak?
In my opinion Yes.

I think the spaces with Neon the customer have less options for organize de budget.

For example, zak can do:

- put a personal photo with each space

- transfert a money since one space at other easily

- if you want, you can do put a money goal with a space

- the money transfert in a spaces are instantaneous

In my opinion, Neon spaces are good if you have one or 2 spaces. But if you have a many spaces like me and you organize de budget. Zak is better and quickest.

Thanks for sharing. I personally do not use any of these features, but it's good to know that some people are using them!

I use ca next bank, no charges if you have 20K deposited, package CA first is free then

maybe our Baptiste can review it too :)

additionally i have neon, yuh, willbe, GLKB (depot account) and CEA (2% depot)

Just in the process of moving to CA Next Bank as the mortgage is with them and we had to renew in Jan. They reduced the interest rate by 0.07% if we agreed to get our salaries paid into it.

Currently have PostFinance as my main current account. Also have a Credit Suisse account so that we could get kid’s accounts and the associated digi-piggi moneyboxes (which they love).

Have Neon too but like others, am waiting for them to make it joint before I fully utilise it.

In my opinion Yes.

I think the spaces with Neon the customer have less options for organize de budget.

For example, zak can do:

- put a personal photo with each space

- transfert a money since one space at other easily

- if you want, you can do put a money goal with a space

- the money transfert in a spaces are instantaneous

In my opinion, Neon spaces are good if you have one or 2 spaces. But if you have a many spaces like me and you organize de budget. Zak is better and quickest.
I haven’t heard of Zak but it sounds really interesting! I have been searching for something that allows lots of ‘pots’ or spaces and Neon was the best so far, but still not enough for all I’d ideally like. I’ll definitely check this out, thanks for sharing!

Yuh is great ! esp if you have Swissquote as your broker... cash transfers are nearly immediate as they use same platform i think. Yuh pays 1% currently on swiss francs

Are you happy about ZKB? I am planning to write a review soon.
Yes, happy customer specific to my needs for more then 25 years (so obviously biased). Even more so now that they have zero fees.

But as you know no good i.e. to expensive as a broker.

———————————————————
40% ACWIS, 40% VT, 10% AVGV, 5% AVUV, 5% AVDV

I use UBS as my salary account - only reason being that it’s free as a work benefit, and that I like the app/payment ease.

My primary savings account however is at the LLB with the wiLLBe app. It’s completely free, with no withdrawal downside as far as I can see, and gives a 1.55% interest, which is the best I’ve seen.

I use UBS as my salary account - only reason being that it’s free as a work benefit, and that I like the app/payment ease.

My primary savings account however is at the LLB with the wiLLBe app. It’s completely free, with no withdrawal downside as far as I can see, and gives a 1.55% interest, which is the best I’ve seen.
yes a nice rate ! Banque Cler offers a nice 1,80% but the downside is you can withdraw 20k per year maximum or you loose 1%. Moreover you pay 3 frs for each payment and you can only withdraw 50 k maximum per year ...

Back